U.S. Passport - Secondary
1 - A foreign country will deny a visa or entry to the bearer of a passport containing markings or visas showing travel to certain other countries. OR
2 - A passport needed for immediate travel is unavailable due to delays in processing a foreign visa application, or if the applicant has the need to obtain multiple visas on a current or ongoing basis, e.g., flight personnel for international airlines, executives of multinational companies or international journalists.
3 - Applicant must provide a written statement. Please see the letter below:
4 - Applicant must also provide a written statement from employer, on company letterhead, justifying the need for a second passport and stating the bearer’s understanding that any loss or theft of either passport will be reported immediately to the nearest Consulate, Embassy or Passport Agency.
5 - Applicant must submit a valid 10-year passport when applying for the secondary limited passport.
- The form must be filled out online and printed as a PDF file on single sided paper. This link will direct you to the passport application: https://pptform.state.gov/.
- For the option to choose the products and fees (at the end of the form), applicant must choose the passport book ($110.00) and expedite fee ($60.00) = $170.00 (a personal check, money order or a cashier's check from a bank must be addressed to the US DEPARTMENT OF STATE). You must sign the application and date it.
Below is the sample picture for the DS-82:
- Two recently taken photos. See the specifications from this link: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/photos/photo-composition-template.html
- No glasses allowed. If you must wear glasses for medical reasons, you'll need to obtain and submit a signed statement with your passport from a medical professional or health practitioner.
- Two original copies of the letter of authorization <download letter of authorization> ; This letter must be filled out by the applicant with a pen (Black or Blue) as follows:
- Please check the first and the second box only.
- Then put Last, First, Middle name.
- Applicant’s phone number as shown in the printed application.
- Date must be the date you filled out the form: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Courier Company Name MUST MATCH THE LETTERHEAD as shown on top of the letter of authorization.
- A travel itinerary must be included with your documents or letter from your employer with the letterhead of the company addressed to the Passport Agency requesting an expedited process to obtain the passport in order to travel abroad or to obtain a visa (the letter must contain the full name of the applicant, the country of destination, earliest possible date of departure and must be signed by a senior staff or someone other than the applicant).
- Send passport, 2 photos, application signed and dated, check or money order, flight itinerary or letter, letter of authorization filled out by hand (see the note above) to our office using FedEx, UPS, USPS:
Visa Supply LLC
333 Sandy Springs Circle
Atlanta, GA 30328
10 Business Days Service Fee $100
7 Business Days Service Fee $150
3 Business Days Service Fee $200
2 Business Days Service Fee $300
NOTE: The U.S. Department of State fee for the passport book is $170. Visa Supply can pay this fee on your behalf. Just choose the appropriate service option below.
*Please call us before placing an order for the 3 or 2 Business Days service