U.S. Passport - Renewal
U.S. Passport Renewal for Adult
1 - You must be in possession of a valid US passport or US passport that has expired LESS than 5 years ago.
2 - The passport must be in good condition.
3 - The passport was issued for 10 years.
- The form must be filled out online and printed as a PDF file on single sided paper. This link will direct you to the passport application: https://pptform.state.gov/
- For the option to choose the products and fees at the end of the form, applicant must choose the passport book ($110.00) and expedited fee ($60.00) = $170.00 (a personal check, money order or a cashier's check from a bank must be addressed to the US DEPARTMENT OF STATE). You must sign the application and date it.
- Below is the sample picture for the DS-82:
Two recently taken photos. See the specifications from this link: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/photos/photo-composition-template.html
- No glasses allowed. If you must wear glasses for medical reasons, you'll need to obtain and submit a signed statement with your passport from
a medical professional or health practitioner.
- Two original copies of the letter of authorization <download letter of authorization> This letter must be filled out by the applicant with a pen (Black or Blue) as follows:
- Please check the first and the second box only.
- Then put Last, First, Middle name.
- Applicant’s phone number as shown in the printed application.
- Date must be the date you filled out the form: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Courier Company Name MUST MATCH THE LETTERHEAD as shown on top of the letter of authorization.
- A travel itinerary must be included with your documents or letter from your employer with the letterhead of the company addressed to the Passport Agency requesting an expedited process to obtain the passport in order to travel abroad or to obtain a visa (the letter must contain the full name of the applicant, the country of destination, earliest possible date of departure and must be signed by a senior staff or someone other than the applicant).
- Send passport, 2 photos, application signed and dated, check or money order, flight itinerary or letter, letter of authorization filled out by hand (see the note above) to our office using FedEx, UPS, USPS:
10 Business Days Service Fee $100
7 Business Days Service Fee $150
3 Business Days Service Fee $200
2 Business Days Service Fee $300
NOTE: The U.S. Department of State fee for the passport book is $170. Visa Supply can pay this fee on your behalf. Just choose the appropriate service option below.
*Please call us before placing an order for the 3 or 2 Business Days service