Uganda Business Visa
1. Passport Submit the actual passport and make sure it has empty visa pages and will not expire
within 6 months from the date of departure.
- All foreign nationals residing in the U.S. must submit a copy of the Green Card or Work Visa with the passport.
2. Two color passport size photos Must be taken within last 6 months. See link for guidelines:
3. Application http://www.ugandavisapassport.org/uganda-embassy-dc-visa-application-form/
Must be filled out online and your photo and signature should be uploaded. Send us the letter,
flight information and other supporting documents so we can upload for you.
If you encounter difficulty with the uploads we can assist you.
4. Flight itinerary (arrival and departure from Uganda) and hotel reservations if available.
5. International inoculation certificate against yellow fever Must be presented at the point of entry into Uganda.
Consular fee: $50.00 single entry up to 3 months validity, $100.00 multiple entry up to 3 months
validity, 5-6 business days at the consulate for processing.
Service fee $100.00
Consular fee: 80.00 single entry up to 3 months validity, $130 multiple entry up to 3 months
validity, 2-3 business days at the consulate for processing.
Service fee $140.00