Visa Supply is determined to provide quality products and services for all its customers. In accordance with our high standards, we have developed Terms and Conditions outlining the responsibilities of both Visa Supply and our customers. We've divided our Terms and Conditions into separate sections for our website (www.visasupply.com) and Visa Services.
SITE TERMS OF SERVICE
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, all written content on this site is owned by Visa Supply and/or our affiliates or licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, translate, sell, create derivative works or exploit any material from the Site without prior permission. You may, however, download, print and/or share individual pages of the Site for non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Your License to Us
By submitting any material to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Visa Supply. Neither Visa Supply nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, Visa Supply neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized Visa Supply representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Visa Supply, its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Accuracy of Information
While we shall endeavor to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate, we cannot vouch that all information will be accurate and up-to-date at all times. The Site contains a large amount of data and will add more over time, and errors are likely to occur in tracking changes – for example, changes in dates and times of events.
We therefore do not accept any liability for error or omission with regards to content of the Site. Should you find any inaccurate information on the Site, please inform us and we shall correct it, where we agree, as soon as it is reasonable to do so.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any Site to which a hypertext link from this Site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an ‘as is’ basis.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Georgia, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Atlanta, Georgia in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
VISAS AND ANCILLARY TRAVEL SERVICES
1. Service times for all Visa Supply visa-related services are limited to standard Government business hours, including all respective federal holidays. Please be aware of possible consular or embassy holidays for the country in which you are applying for a visa.
2. Processing Services begin the day we receive your documents. It WILL NOT always be possible to submit your application that same day, which means that the visa application will be submitted to the applicable foreign consulate or embassy the following business day if all the documents are accurate and complete.
3. Cancellation Policy: There is a $25 cancellation fee if an order with Visa Supply has been placed and is then cancelled prior to processing the order. If the expediting process has begun (as soon as Visa Supply receives the application paperwork and documents), a refund will not be awarded.
4. Visa Supply provides detailed directions to ensure swift business transactions, and may not be able to honor an agreement if the applicant has not fully followed ALL instructions provided by Visa Supply. The client understands that Visa Supply is not responsible for any delays resulting from clients’ own errors or omissions in completing all necessary steps as outlined in detail by Visa Supply.
5. Visa Supply cannot accept responsibility for delays in or loss of any document(s) by any party not directly under our control, including, but not limited to Travel Agents, Consulates, Embassies, Passport Offices or delivery-services involved in handling documents.
6. Visa Supply ships all documents via FedEx with NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED, unless other shipping arrangements have been made between the client and Visa Supply staff.
7. All clients are required to notify Visa Supply if any details are incorrect with shipping address(es) located in the receipt that is emailed upon payment. Visa Supply assumes no responsibility for incorrect delivery address if client has not made Visa Supply aware. Please note that Visa Supply cannot make delivery to post office boxes.
8. Visa Supply discourages the confirmed purchase of any flight arrangement to travel abroad prior to obtain a travel visa or passport. A flight itinerary will be sufficient in obtaining most travel visas and travel documents. The client understands that maximum liability is equal to and no more than the total of which the applicant pays to Visa Supply. Visa Supply makes no other warranties, expressed or implied. Visa Supply will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Visa Supply’s total liability with respect to each visa application shall be limited to the amount of the service fee paid by the applicant. Any action brought in connection with the services provided by Visa Supply must occur in the state in which Visa Supply, at such time, has its principal place of business, and the law of such state shall govern this agreement and the rights and obligations of Visa Supply and the applicant.
9. Any dispute claims filed against credit card charges will result in Visa Supply reporting credit card holder to collections and to credit bureaus immediately.
10. In the unlikely event that Visa Supply is at fault for not returning your completed travel documents and visas to you, Visa Supply will refund to you the service and shipping fees paid to Visa Supply unless such delay is caused by you the applicant, or circumstances beyond our control.
11. The client understands that Issuing Authorities may approve or deny any visa or travel document application based on documents provided by you, the applicant. You understand that you are solely responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information submitted to any Agency for issuance of any visa or travel document.
12. The client understands that Visa Supply reserves the right to refuse service to any customer upon suspicion or belief that information may be inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise deficient. Maximum liability for refusal of service is limited to the amount of fee paid to and collected by Visa Supply from the applicant under all circumstances, without limitation.
13. Visa Supply has no control over official requirements of any issuing agency. Requirements for issuance of travel documents can and do change often. We cannot be held responsible for changes in official requirements whether mandatory or subjective. We will make any and every attempt to notify you of any such changes as they become available. In some instances, issuing Authorities may request additional documentation from the applicant which may result in delaying issuance of the visa or passport.
14. The client understands that Visa Supply will not be able to honor time agreements if the application is suspended by a government agency. Here are some examples (but not limited to) of circumstances in which applications are suspended:
- Applicant is on probation which restricts international travel
- Criminal Warrants prohibiting travel outside the U.S.
- Applicant owes the government a repatriation loan (you borrowed money overseas and have not paid it back)
- Applicant had insufficient funds to cover a check written to a foreign government agency for a previous visa or travel document
- Additional documentation is requested by the foreign government agency
15. Visa Supply is not responsible for any documents inadvertently held or lost by consulates or US Government Agencies. In the unlikely event that this occurs, we will work to recover the documents from the agency or consulate. Our liability will be the cost of replacement, not exceeding $500.
16. Under the provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-579), no information may be released from U.S. Government files without the prior written consent of the individual in question. Employees of the U.S. Government and other government agencies cannot discuss the details of your visa application with the courier without a signed letter of authorization from the applicant.