Libya Business Visa
1 - Passport Submit the original (signed) passport and make sure it has empty visa pages (the last two amendment pages do not count as a visa pages) and will not expire within 6 months from the date of departure.
2 - Two color passport size photo Must be taken within last 6 months. See link for guidelines: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/photos/photo-composition-template.html
3 - Two visa applications Below is the link to start the application:
4 - Letter of invitation approved by the MFA in Libya Or the approval reference.
5 - Original business letter From a US company on company letterhead addressed to the Consulate of Libya indicating the following:
- The status of the applicant as an employee and their position
- Nature of business to be performed
- Name and address of reference to be visited in Libya
- Guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit
- This letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant
Consulate fee $150.00 for 1 entry 30 days
Consulate fee $200.00 for 1 entry 90 days
Consulate fee $350.00 for multiple entry 180 days
7-8 business days to process at the consulate
Our service fee $150