US passport holders can apply for a double entry visa, valid for 60 days, from the date of arrival to India that will allow entry to the following airports: Ahmedabad Airport, Amritsar Airport, Bengaluru Airport, Chennai Airport, Cochin Airport, Delhi Airport, Gaya Airport, Goa Airport, Hyderabad Airport, Jaipur Airport, Kolkata Airport, Lucknow Airport, Mumbai Airport, Tiruchirapalli Airport, Trivandrum Airport and Varanasi Airport.
- The passport must have at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in India and have 2 blank pages.
- The purpose of the visit should be tourism, family visit, sightseeing, casual business and medical treatment.
- Applicants must apply for this visa at least 4-5 days before travel date.
Passport Style Photo
- Simply lay your photo on the scanner, scan it and save it as a JPEG or PNG.
- The photo cannot be the same as shown in the passport and must be taken within last 6 months and must be in color with a white or off/white background.
- No hat, uniform clothing of dark glasses (eyes must be visible).
The format must be a JPEG or PNG and the size must be between 10 KB & 1 MB.
Copy of Passport Information Page
- Scanned the Data page of the passport in COLOR from your scanner as a PDF format size between 10KB and 300 KB, make sure to lay the passport flat on the scanner, scan it then save it in your computer.
See sample below:
Information Page Please download PDF file below and fill out the form:
Email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The visa is valid for 60 days double entry
E-visa fee $80, Service fee $40
3-5 business days