Cambodia Business Visa
1 - Passport Submit the original (signed) passport and make sure it has empty visa pages (the last two amendment pages do not count as a visa pages) and will not expire within 6 months from the date of departure.
- All foreign Nationals residing in the U.S. must submit a copy of the Green Card or Work Visa with the passport.
2 - Two color passport size photos Must be taken within last 6 months. See link for guidelines: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/photos/photo-composition-template.html
3 - Visa application Please access the link below. Fill out the application properly and sign it.
4 - Letter from employer on company letterhead Signed by a member of senior management explaining the following information:
- Applicant’s job title and job description.
- Purpose of the applicant’s trip and description of his/her intended activities during the trip, including details such as dates, places, contacts and purpose of the trip (sales, purchases, coordination, auditing, establishment of contacts with other companies, etc.).
- Duration of the trip and information about periodicity, average length and assignment description of future trips, if any.
- Declaration that the company assumes full financial responsibility for expenses incurred by the applicant during his/her stay in Cambodia.
- OR a letter of invitation from the host company or entity in Cambodia.
Kindly requesting your Consulate to assist Mr., Ms., ________, Title __________, to obtain a Business Visa to visit (Country Name) on (date). Mr., Ms. has been employed by (company name) for ______.
During Mr., Ms. Visit, he will be meeting with (Name of the person, company name and address abroad in full) for business purposes and will not engage in any kind of work, technical assistance nor he or she will get paid by the (inviting company).
While Mr., Ms., in (country) our (U.S. Company) will assume all the financial responsibility and expenses for (his or her) journey.
Please feel free to contact me if more assistance is needed regarding this request.
Senior Staff and title
Consular fee $40, 7-10 business days at the consulate, Valid for 3 months, single entry, max stay 30 days
Consular fee $70, 2-3 business days at the consulate, Valid for 3 months, single entry, max stay 30 days
Our Service fee $120