Azerbaijan Tourist Visa
1 - Passport Submit the original (signed) passport and make sure it has empty visa pages (the last two amendment pages do not count as a visa pages) and will not expire within 6 months from the date of departure.
- All foreign Nationals residing in the U.S. must submit a copy of the Green Card or Work Visa with the passport.
2 - Two color passport size photos Must be taken within last 6 months. See link for guidelines: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/photos/photo-composition-template.html
3 - Visa application Please fill out the application online through this website: http://evisa.mfa.gov.az
Steps for filling out the application online:
Sign in with your email to create an account by registering for the visa application.
- Applicant will receive a confirmation via email from MFA in Azerbaijan within 10 minutes confirming the registration and activation of the account.
- Access the application by pressing on the link in the email to activate the application,
- Sign in again and start filling out the application. Make sure all the information is typed correctly and then submit the application form and make sure to choose United States for the country. For the city, please choose Washington DC if the applicant’s residency is in these states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Choose Los Angeles if the applicant’s residency is in these states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming
- Applicant will receive an email from MFA in Azerbaijan within 10 minutes with a PDF attachment. Please print and sign it.
4 - Invitation Applicant must obtain an official invitation (tourist voucher) from a hotel or an authorized travel agency (registered with Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Azerbaijan).
5 - Proof of sufficient funds A copy of the latest bank statement or a credit card statement (just the first page and black out the account number).
6 - Proof of departure and return (Copy of the flight itinerary)
7 - Hotel Conformation
All applicants must register with the Migration Office in Azerbaijan within 3 days of arrival in person, mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending a copy of the passport data page and the application.
To avoid any delays, Visa Supply will help you by checking all the documents before shipping to our office.
Consulate fee $160 Service fee $90
Duration to get the visa: 7-10 business days at the Consulate
This is a single entry visa.